Breast reductions (or reduction mammaplasty) not only make your breasts smaller and lighter but molds them into a more ideal breast shape. Skin, fat, and breast tissue are removed during this procedure. Depending on the technique used, the nipple-areola complex, along with nipple sensation and the ability to breastfeed, can often be preserved. Without such a heavy weight on their chests, women are able to lead healthier and more comfortable lives.
REASONS FOR CONSIDERING A BREAST REDUCTION
- Disproportionate size of your breast to the rest of your body
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts
- Painful bra strap marks on your shoulders
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by heavy breasts
- Difficult to manage rashes along your inframammary fold
If you suffer from the above-mentioned symptoms, your insurance company will often cover the cost of the surgery. Schedule a consultation so that we can help you determine if you meet your insurance company criteria for paying for your procedure.